BTA - Bladder Tumor Antigen
Highlights of BioSignŽ BTA:
Key to Simple Results for BioSignŽ Tumor Marker Tests
- Simple Procedure
- Rapid Results in minutes
- Easy-to-read Color Band Signal
- Built-in Test Control
- Long Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage of Test Kit
- Single or Batch Testing
Reading the Result
- Control line (C): a colored Control line (C) indicates the test is COMPLETE and has worked properly.
- Test line (T): a colored Test line (T) indicates the test is POSITIVE (i.e., bladder tumor antigen detected).
- Sample well (S): Add patient sample.
- Positive: Two colored lines appear, a Test line and a Control line.
- Negative: Only the Control line appears.