iFOBTest - Fecal Occult Blood (Human Hemoglobin) - CLIA Waived
Highlights of BioSign« IFOBTest:
Simple Test Procedure
- Simple Sampling Procedure - Sample feces & Extract with Developer
- Easy Sample Dispensing Bottle Provided
- Rapid Results in 5 to 10 minutes
- Specific for human Hemoglobin
- Highly Sensitive: 50 ng hHb/g feces
- Accurate: 99.7% Agreement in 3-Site POL Reproducibility Study
- Early Detection of Tumors or other GI conditions
- Easy-to-read Color Band Signal
- Built-in Test Control
- Long Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage of Test Kit
- Single or Batch Testing
Key to Simple Results for BioSign« Tumor Marker Tests
- Sample feces and Extract in Bottle
- Add 3 drops (110 ÁL) of Extracted Sample to Sample well (S)
- Read the result in 5 to 10 minutes
Reading the Result
- Control line (C): a colored Control line (C) indicates the test is COMPLETE and has worked properly.
- Test line (T): a colored Test line (T) indicates the test is POSITIVE (i.e., human Hemoglobin detected).
- Sample well (S): Add test sample, followed by Developer solution.
- Positive: Two colored lines appear, a Test line and a Control line.
- Negative: Only the Control line appears.