BioSign® Flu A+B - Rapid Influenza A+B Antigen Panel Test
Annual Reactivity Testing Data for 2017-2018 [PDF, 648 KB]
Highlights of BioSignŽ Flu A+B Tests:
Key to Simple Results for BioSign® Flu A+B Tests
- Broad Detection of Influenza A and Influenza B Strains
- Meets 2017 FDA Reclassification Criteria
- CLIA Waived for Swab samples
- Test Aspirate samples with available Accessory Set
- Pre-Measured, Unit Dose Reagent Capsule
- Easy-to-read Color Band Signal
- Built-in Test Control
- Long Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage of Test Kit
- Single or Batch Testing
- Control line (C): a colored Control line indicates the test is COMPLETE and has worked properly.
- Test line (T): a colored Test line (A or B) indicates the test is POSITIVE (i.e., influenza A or B positive).
- Sample well (S): Add test sample.
- Developer well (D): Add developer solution.