BioSign® Flu A+B - Rapid Influenza A+B Antigen Panel Test
Annual Reactivity Testing Data for 2019-2020-2021 [PDF, 135 KB]
Highlights of BioSignŽ Flu A+B Tests:
Key to Simple Results for BioSign® Flu A+B Tests
- Rapid, Point-of-Care Antigen Test
- Results in about 15 Minutes — Quick and Reliable
- Detects Influenza A and Influenza B Nucleocapsid Protein Antigen
- Broad Detection of Influenza A and Influenza B Strains, Including H1N1
- Meets 2017 FDA Reclassification Criteria
- CLIA Waived for Swab Samples (Nasal and Nasopharyngeal)
- Test Nasal Wash Aspirate Samples with Available Accessory Set
- Onboard Extraction — No Sample Transfer Required
- Pre-Measured, Unit Dose Reagent Capsule — No Counting Drops
- Easy-to-read Visual Color Band Signal — No Reader Required
- Built-in Procedural Control
- Long Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage of Test Kit
- Control line (C): a colored Control line indicates the test is working properly.
- Test line (T): a colored Test line (A or B) indicates the test is POSITIVE (i.e., influenza A or B positive).
- Sample well (S): Insert swab and perform onboard extraction.