TSH - Thyroid Stimulating Hormone *
*Not for sale in the U.S.
Highlights of BioSignŽ Rapid Assays:
Simple Test Procedure
- Simple Procedure
- No Sample Dilution Required
- Rapid Results within 15 minutes
- Highly Sensitive
- Easy-to-read Color
- Built-in Test Control
- Long Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage of Test Cassette
- Serum, Plasma or Whole Blood Testing
- Single or Batch Testing
Key to Simple Results for BioSignŽ Tests
- Add Sample to Sample well (S)
- Add Developer to Sample well
- Read the result in the Test (T) and Control (C) windows
Reading the Result
- Control line (C): a colored Control line (C) indicates the test is COMPLETE and has worked properly.
- Test line (T): a colored Test line (T) indicates the test is POSITIVE (i.e., antigen detected).
- Sample well (S): Add test sample, followed by Developer solution.
- Positive: Two colored lines appear, a Test line and a Control line.
- Negative: Only the Control line appears.