Rapid Tumor Marker and Related Tests:
iFOBTest - Fecal Occult Blood (Human Hemoglobin)
BTA - Bladder Tumor Antigen
PSA - Prostate Specific Antigen - Prostate Cancer *
AFP - Alpha Fetoprotein - Liver and Testicular Cancer *
CEA - Carcinoembryonic Antigen *
*Not for sale in the U.S.
Highlights of BioSignŽ Rapid Tumor Marker Assays:
Simple Test Procedure
- Two Simple Steps - Add Sample & Developer
- No Sample Dilution Required
- Rapid Results in 2 to 10 minutes
- Highly Sensitive
- Early Detection of Tumors
- Easy-to-read Color Band Signal
- Built-in Test Control
- Long Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage of Test Card
- No Need for Precise Timing
- Easy Sample Testing - Serum, Plasma, Whole Blood (Stool for IFOBTest)
- Single or Batch Testing
Key to Simple Results for BioSignŽ Tumor Marker Tests
- Add Sample and Developer to Sample well (S)
- Read the result in 5 to 10 minutes in the Test (T) and Control (C) windows
Reading the Result
- Control line (C): a colored Control line (C) indicates the test is COMPLETE and has worked properly.
- Test line (T): a colored Test line (T) indicates the test is POSITIVE (i.e., tumor antigen detected).
- Sample well (S): Add test sample, followed by Developer solution.
- Positive: Two colored lines appear, a Test line and a Control line.
- Negative: Only the Control line appears.