Rapid Veterinary Tests:
FIV - Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Antigen *
FeLV - Feline Leukemia Virus Antigen *
CHW - Canine Heartworm Antigen
FMDV - Foot and Mouth Disease Virus Antibody
FMDV Ag - Foot and Mouth Disease Virus Antigen *
*Not for sale in U.S.; USDA license pending, under development or planned
Highlights of BioSignŽ Rapid Veterinary Assays:
Simple Test Procedure
- Two Simple Steps - Add Sample & Developer
- No Sample Dilution Required
- Rapid Results in 10 to 15 minutes
- Highly Sensitive
- Early Detection of Disease
- Easy-to-read Color
- Built-in Test Control
- Long Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage of Test Cassette
- No Need for Precise Timing
- Serum, Plasma or Whole Blood Testing
- Single or Batch Testing
Key to Simple Results for BioSignŽ Veterinary Tests
- Add Sample to Sample well (S)
- Add 2-3 drops of Developer to Sample well
- Read the result in 5 to 10 minutes in the Test (T) and Control (C) windows
Reading the Result
- Control line (C): a colored Control line (C) indicates the test is COMPLETE and has worked properly.
- Test line (T): a colored Test line (T) indicates the test is POSITIVE (i.e., antibody or antigen detected).
- Sample well (S): Add test sample, followed by Developer solution.
- Positive: Two colored lines appear, a Test line and a Control line.
- Negative: Only the Control line appears.